Saturday, October 20, 2012

The bird has landed

Pat has arrived. When I woke up this morning i had this email waiting for me:

"made it here safe and sound. The flight was uneventful, went through customs in a snap, no lineups. Bus was easy to find, but trip in was longer than expected. It took about an hour and 20. Quick cab ride up the road and I am here. Guest room is good. Has everything I need. Old guy at front desk was funny, seemed excited I was from Canada. Talked a lot not sure what he was saying. Got about 2 hours sleep on the Plane so I am pretty toast. Will head out in a few and try and find a quick bite to eat then hit the hay. Hopefully I will get a good sleep and be on track on the morning."

His first official blog post (through me of course). I believe tomorrow he is meeting up with a friend of ours who lives in Seoul. She and her partner will show him the sights. Wish I was there too but I know we will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment