Thursday, October 18, 2012

Leaving tomorrow

Pat's getting ready. Bags are packed. I'm not going anywhere but I'm as nervous as hell lol. It's strange to have him leave then return with another human being. It's going to be a huge adjustment for all involved. long awaited but stressful nonetheless.

A note about the new blog. You will notice that the name is Hoa Binh to Seoul. This is a bit misleading. Van was born in Hoa Binh and we went to Hoa Binh to pick him up. However you will notice that on the map to the right Busan is highlighted not Seoul. That is because Gerad Yihyun was actually born in Busan but currently lives with his foster family in Seoul. Unfortunately Pat will not actually be able to travel to Busan so Seoul is technically where Pat will be picking our son up from. Hence the name of the blog. Probably a little lame but honestly I had to think up a name in a very short period of time due to my propensity towards procrastination. Anyway, there you have it.

I will update as soon as I've heard that he has arrived safely. In the meantime I have also linked to our old blog for those who are new readers. Click here to get up to date ;)

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck to all of you and safe travels to Pat. I'm not sure which of you has the hardest part of the journey.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you nothing but good things for travel and everyone's adjustment to being a family of 4!

    ReplyDelete