Monday, October 22, 2012

First full day in Seoul

I spoke with Pat on the phone and his first full day was...well...full. He explored the city with our friend Karen and her boyfriend. It's always nice to have people with local knowledge show you around. Pat was given the full local hospitality experience from Karen's boyfriend Ilhwan. He insisted on paying for everything throughout the day which is so generous and kind. I wish I had been there as I haven't seen my friend in some time. Anyway, I'm glad Pat had a great day. Tomorrow he meets Gerad Yihyun (technically today in Korea)!! I will be asleep when it happens but will find out all about it tomorrow morning when he calls me at work (Pat that is lol).

Here are some pics Pat sent. The first few are before he left obviously.

Bags packed:


At the airport:




The SWS:





















No comments:

Post a Comment