Sunday, July 28, 2013

An update in pictures

It seems clear my updates will be sporadic at best. I hope some people are still tuning in. We are having a great but busy summer. I thought I'd update this time with pictures.



Gerad's 2nd birthday party:




The boys:


Gerad in Cape Breton meeting his grandmother, uncles, aunts and cousins (plus another birthday cake!):




















Van's 3rd Gotcha Day!:


At the playground:


The annual Vietnamese adoption community pool party:








Can you believe how big our kids are getting!!:


Van's 4th birthday:


















A hug for Ba:


Canada Day:










The kids are doing great. I will update again soon....I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great pictures! So good to see all your adventures and fun times. Karen is so fortunate to be joining such a wonderful group of families! Please keep posting as I so enjoy seeing all you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful, terrific set of photos! What a better way to update your summer than with photos! And yes, I have your blog bookmarked, always looking forward to your updates :)

    ReplyDelete