Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Anybody out there??

I would not be surprised if this little blog has lost all of its readers. I honestly forgot about it. Tonight Pat and I were discussing friends who had just adopted two older children and were struggling. I thought that maybe reading my blogs would help as reading other people's blogs helped me. That made me think I have to get back into blogging about our amazing family. I won't do a full update until I know that there are still a few people reading. Meanwhile I have posted some pics. Update: we have a new dog and a horse.


2 comments:

  1. Still have you on my list and wondering how you were doing. Man, your boys are growing up. How old are they now? Struggling at my end to return to the adoption process. It's a long story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so photogenic; love their smiles!

    ReplyDelete